Saturday 10 January 2015

Starting a new and exciting challenge

Integrating Spirituality, Justice and Education
In 2014 I was walking through the staff room one day when I overheard Daryl Riddle, the CEO of Christian College speaking with a colleague about the opportunity for staff to do Masters in 2015. I couldn't help but to stop and ask who might get to take up this opportunity. I have always enjoyed a challenge and loved my four years at university developing a better knowledge of areas I was interested in. I also enjoy learning new things that can change the way I see and do things. Daryl explained it would be open to all staff and that I just needed to email John Rose and show interest. I prayed about it and spoke with my husband and the doors opened to this opportunity. I believe that I am in this course to be challenged and developed academically, emotionally, personally, professionally and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment